THE FIRST RANGE OF UNIQUE COMBINATION OF VITAMIN K & VITAMIN D
Better together, the natural vitamin K2 (Menaquinone-7) & vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferole), naturally synergize the action of one another.
The story begins with Vitamin D3 role in enhancing Calcium absorption and metabolism & continues with Vitamin K2 synergizing the action of Vitamin D3 and helps in the proper deposition of Calcium in the body, for healthy bones and teeth.
Vitamin D is “The Door opener” & Vitamin K is “The Traffic Controller”
The Calcium Myth: Revising Our Theory of Bone Mineralization
Not taking the proper amount and form of Calcium and/or with the deficiency of Vitamin K, lead to less Calcium deposition in the bones and low bone density.
Consuming the adequate amounts of both Vitamin D & K, which both work synergistically together to deliver Calcium to the bone matrix reservoir.
By getting adequate vitamins D and K, your body will work synergistically to escort calcium to where it’s needed, while preventing it from accumulating where it shouldn’t.
- Supplies adequate amounts of vitamin D and K per serving.
- Vitamin D3 is the active form of vitamin D that the body can utilize
- Menaquinone-7 (MK-7) is the best source of Vitamin K2
- Vitamin D and vitamin K together have multiple physiological functions, and their insufficiency is related to many health risks.
- Vitamin D deficiency is linked to health risks in bone metabolism and bone health, efficiency of immune system and higher risk of diabetes.
- Vitamin D is vital for healthy blood vessels and bones.
- Vitamin K and D work synergistically when properly consumed to correct their insuffiency in the human body.