Ready To Use
Gives it all, along with freshness and SAFETY
FemaPure is a natural feminine care product which is especially formulated to assure gentleness, cleanliness and comfort.
No added dyes or colors to cleanse without irritation.
FemaPure comes with comfort glide tip and easy grip bottle nozzle with an angle flexible neck for ease and convenience of use.
FemaPure is an extra mild ALCOHOL FREE formula that refreshes
Leaves you feeling clean & confident
Convenient & Sanitary
Each bottle 4.5 fl oz (133ml)
- Twist off cap on top of bottle.
- Hold bottle upright and screw on nozzle.
- Gently insert nozzle into the vagina, no more than 3 inches, and slowly squeeze the bottle until the liquid is dispensed.
- Do not close the vaginal opening; douching solution should flow freely out of the vagina.
- Use while sitting on the toilet, in the tub, or while standing in the shower.
- After the menstrual period.
- After using contraceptive jellies and creams (check contraceptive package first).
- To clear out vaginal secretions.
DO NOT DOUCHE:
- To prevent pregnancy.
- If you have symptoms of pelvic inflammatory disease (PID) or a sexually transmitted disease (STD). See descriptions under "Other Information."
- To self-treat or prevent STD or PID.
- After exposure to STD.
- More than twice weekly or during pregnancy.
STOP USING THIS PRODUCT IF douching results in excessive dryness or irritation.
- An association has been reported between douching and pelvic inflammatory disease (PID), ectopic pregnancy, and infertility. It is not currently known whether douching is causally related to these conditions, but women should be aware of this association. Douching should not be used for self-treatment if you have symptoms of PID or STD.
- Symptoms of pelvic inflammatory disease (PID) include lower abdominal pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomitting, and/or a pus-like yellow cervical discharge.
- Symptoms of sexually transmitted diseases (STD) include vaginal discharge of an unusual amount, color, or odor; painful and/or frequent urination; and genital sores or ulcers.
- If you have symptoms of PID or STD, do not use any douche product and see a doctor right away.
Purified Water, Sodium Benzoate, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Fragrance, Octoxynol -9